The increased distance comes from a combination of improvements that includes an improved Speed Pocket design and a new, ultra-strong and ultra-fast clubface material called RocketSteel that we developed in cooperation with Carpenter, a company renowned for expertise in creating high-performance metals.
RBZ Stage 2 fairway woods also feature a low-profile head shape with a shallower club face and lower CG location that makes it incredibly easy to launch the ball off the turf on a high and long-carrying flight.
The white, glare-resistant crown features a unique black, yellow and gray decal designed to help you frame the ball opposite the center of the face, and easier to detect exactly how the club head is aimed to give you confidence that the face is aligned exactly the way you want it before you start your takeaway.
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Shallower face and lower head profile for increased playability and easier launch.
- Thick-Thin Crown design saves weight which is redistributed to improve CG location.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- Ultra-light Matrix RocketFuel 60 graphite shaft (60 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
- Grip: RBZ Lite Grip .620 – 43g